Wednesday 16 April 2014

Rescued Baby From The Nyanya Blast Reunites With His Mother

childBaby Goodness at the Asokoro Hospital and her mother, Gloria Adams...on Tuesday
10-month-old baby; Goodness (pictured left) who sustained minor injuries and a swollen eye in the Nyanya bomb blast was taken to the Asokoro Hospital while her petty trader mother, Gloria Adams who trades at the Nyanya bus stop was taken to the Intensive Care Unit of a separate hospital (Wuse General Hospital). Finally, mother and child reunites.

Baby Goodness' mother narrates to the staff of the hospital how she was carrying her baby on her back when the explosion occurred. She said;
“I cannot remember how I got here.  I only saw myself on the ground, turning and turning. Then someone came and removed my baby from my back.”

She added;  “I’m feeling better. Many have died; but I am alive. I give glory to God, for saving me and my little baby."

Baby Goodness is in good condition and is taken care of by her aunt, Maria Dominic.

Speedy recovery to mum and child!

Source: Punch

No comments :

Post a Comment