Thursday 17 April 2014

Abductors Of Borno South Senatorial Aspirant Demand N100m Ransom

 
The family members of renowned senatorial aspirant,  Stephen Madu Marama who was kidnapped on his way to Maiduguri from his village Marama have been contacted by the abductors who demanded a Hundred Million Naira (N1,000,000,000) ransom. *Now this is big money! Haba!!*

The contact which was made three days ago keeps Marama's family in a dilemma over the huge ransom as they have been trying to get the government involved but all attempts have failed.
"We have been trying to get help but it is not coming; I spoke with them personally and begged, but they wouldn’t listen."

One of the children of the victim (Bukar Madu) who spoke to the media reporters said:
 “Even if we get some buyers for all our properties, we cannot raise such huge sum for a ransom. 

“I have pleaded with them but they don’t want to consider our request; I feel as if I have already lost my father; all I am praying now is for divine intervention.”

“They told me that when next they call, they expect us to have the money and they would tell us where to take the money to or what to do with the money. I have never seen such an amount and I don’t think the whole family put together can raise such a huge amount.”

Source: DailyPost

No comments :

Post a Comment