Thursday 24 April 2014

Amaechi’s Wife Denies Being A Maid To Former Governor, Peter Odili

 
This is a post i could not help but post verbatim. DailyPost have reported the denial of housemaid services which was rumoured of Dame Judith to the former Governor of Rivers State, Peter Odili.

"Rivers State First Lady Dame Judith Amaechi has dismissed reports that she served as maid to the former Governor of the state, Peter Odili.

While reading to some school children during the Opening day of the UNESCO-Port Harcourt World Book Capital, a pupil posed the question, asking if Mrs Amaechi had ever been a maid.

For the first time since the stories filtered into the public in 1999, Dame Judith Amaechi had this to say: 
“I have never been a housemaid, my mother died when I was 4 and my Aunty, Mrs. Ndukwe took care of me, I got the best education, I began my education in the North, attended Port Harcourt Primary, FGGC Abuloma and then studied Urban and Regional planning at RSUST.



“My aunty and her husband are disciplinarians and educationist, my mum is from Ndoni in Rivers State and I married my husband in 1993, I was never a maid to anyone."

No comments :

Post a Comment