Wednesday 30 April 2014

Hollywood Actress Narrates Her Sexual Encounter With A Ghost

 Natasha Blasick knows a thing or two about things that go bonk in the night - she claims she's had sex with a ghost. HOLLYWOOD, CA - NOVEMBER 04:  Actress Natasha Blasick attend the "Black Russian" Filmmakers VIP Reception and special screening at Arena Cinema Hollywood on November 4, 2013 in Hollywood, California.  (Photo by Ben Horton/WireImage)

Hollywood actress Natasha Blasick who claims to have been raped by a ghost (spectral rape) on two occasions is wishing that her spectral lover returns. After the first incident, the ghost was said to have returned for more a month later. Natasha who said she was confused initially, finally admitted that she enjoyed the sexual pleasure when she became relaxed.

  Speaking on UK’s This Morning, she claimed the forced sex first happened when she was home alone and felt an invisible force push her down on her bed and force himself on top of her. She said:
"I felt something entered the room. I couldn’t see anybody. Suddenly I could feel that somebody touching me," 
"Their hands were pushing me against my will and then I could feel the weight of their body on top of me but I couldn’t see anybody.

“At first I was very confused then I decided to relax and it was really pleasurable, I really enjoyed it.”

Natasha Blasick knows a thing or two about things that go bonk in the night - she claims she's had sex with a ghost. Pictured here with Patt Negri, psychic.

Top Hollywood psychic, Patti Negri, who interviewed Natasha says she believes in spectrophilia – supernatural sex. She said:
“I’ve got clients worldwide who have had this experience," 

“It’s not that uncommon but it’s not talked about. Often in mourning is when their spouse comes back. When people say they are going to love them forever they really mean it.”

Natasha added: “As a child I always wanted to know if there was something more to this world. This [experience] did answer some questions for me.”

However, psychologist Ciaran O'Keeffe put down her ghostly lover to sleep paralysis and says the phenomenon is also behind alien abduction experiences.

Hollywood’s film The Entity was said to be the true story of Doris Bither’s sexual haunting in 1974 in California.

It became one of the biggest supernatural sex cases ever researched after Bither claimed multiple spectral rapes.

Read more: NYDaily

No comments :

Post a Comment