Thursday 15 May 2014

Statement Of Appreciation From Ailing Ex-Minister, Prof Dora Akunyili

Having struggled with cancer for a couple of years now, ex-minister and delegate of the ongoing CONFAB; Prof. Dora Akunyili who was also a former NAFDAC Director had a deteriorated health and was reportedly flown to India on Sunday, May 11th for treatment in the company of her husband, Dr. Chike Akunyili.
 
In appreciation to well meaning Nigerians for support and prayers, she released a statement via her Media Advisor, Mr. Isaac Umunna and that read thus;

"I am touched – indeed, overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and affection by my fellow countrymen and women, as well as numerous other well wishers around the world, many of whom have not only been praying for me but have also been mobilising through the various social networks for God’s healing hands to come upon me. I am confident that Almighty God will hear our prayers and grant me quick recovery. I love you all and pray that Almighty God blesses you all." 

Quick recovery ma!

No comments :

Post a Comment