Tuesday 6 May 2014

Charly Boy Plans Concert For Late Dad

Ecentric entertainer, Charles Oputa (aka Charly Boy) whose father, Justice Chukwudifu Oputa  passed on May 4, 2014 says he plans to hold a concert in memory of him.

According to him, the concert would feature artists like D’banj, Terry G amongst others.

Charly Boy made this known at his residence in Abuja while speaking with sympathizers, he said no one should weep for his late father. He said:

“They should join in celebrating a life well lived.”

“My father was a good and great man, though we did not start off well because in the beginning he always felt I was too rascal. I did not obey orders and I got tired of his rules, regulations and restrictions  so it was important that I go my own way. I thank God I did that because at long last since the past 25 years. I won the kind of respect I deserved from the man who thought that the direction I took was a wrong move. For the past 25 years, we bonded and I am proud to have had a father like him”  


Rest on the great Jurist!

No comments :

Post a Comment