Wednesday 14 May 2014

Chinese Man Breaks Record For Longest Time Spent While Covered In Bees With Guinness Record

 
Covered in stinging bees for 53 minutes, 34 seconds gave Liangming (pictured above) the world's recognition he had always desired.

Liangming who is from Fengxin County in China broken the record for the highest time spent while covered in stinging bees. While in the act, he was witnessed and authorized by a Guinness certification officer. He said:
‘I love bees and they love me. Although they call me Bee Beard I am rarely stung by my flying friends.
‘As long as you keep still and don't agitate the bees then all will be well. They are most gentle creatures really and extremely clever. They are sensitive to movement so I just keep as still as possible and they like to settle on me.
‘I love bees. They are my life.

Can you beat that? See more photos and a view of his face after the cut...





                       

No comments :

Post a Comment