Thursday 20 February 2014

Restaurant Shut Down By Police For Allegedly Selling Human Meat (Roasted Human Head) N700 A Piece

HUMAN MEAT
In the early hours of Thursday, a hotel restaurant (name withheld) very close to the popular Ose-Okwodu market in Anambra State was caught and has been shut down by the authorities after it was discovered that the restaurant was in the habit of selling roasted human meat to its customers at the rate of N700 for each piece.
After the Onitsha police got access to the hotel, they made a startling discovery of two fresh human heads wrapped in a cellophane bag, two (2) AK47 rifles, two army caps, 40 rounds of live ammunition, several mobile phones & other weapons.
"Each time I came to market, because the hotel is very close to the market, I always noticed funny movements in and out of the hotel; dirty people with dirty characters always come into the hotel. So, I was not surprised when the police made this discovery in the early hours of yesterday," a vegetable seller who is also a local resident told the Osun Defender.
A pastor, who was shocked to know that what he had eaten was human meat, complained to the police.
"I went to the hotel early this year, after eating, I was told that a lump of meat was being sold at N700, I was surprised. So I did not know it was human meat that I ate at such expensive price," the unidentified pastor said.
Reports of cannibalism sometimes emerge in Nigeria, but this is the first time a restaurant has been booked for selling human meat dishes.
A Pastor who was among the people who tipped off the police on Thursday said; "I went to the hotel early this year, after eating, I was told that a lump of meat was being sold at N700, I was surprised. So I did not know it was human meat that I ate at such expensive price.”

No comments :

Post a Comment