Tuesday 25 February 2014

Davido’s alleged baby mama cries out: “Let me live!”

davido and sunshine
It had been lingering over the net for weeks now about a UK based model named Shanielle Haye and her supposed pregnancy (a set of twin) rumour for Nigerian singer, Davido. A few days ago, Davido posted a screenshot of his online chat with Shanielle Haye, an indication that the model might have lost the twins.
The UK model however reacted a few hours ago by posting a picture showing off her baby bump with the caption;
‘Let me LIVE!!! Everyday people wanna create more lies on me; why??, I’m so sick and tired of all this bullshit .. Leave me the fuck alone !! I DO NOT have NOTHING to do with that boy so stop fucking mentioning my existence with his !!! I don’t understand why all of this is making headlines, when so many people in the world are dying from chronic diseases #Sad’”

These guys should stop playing on our intelligence na. Ki lo happen? Seriously, i can't figure why most Nigerian singers recently have been involved in one "baby mama drama" or the other. Last week, it was 2face Idibia Vs. his rumoured Access Bank staff baby mama. 

Who knows who would be next? Maybe ..... #whistlingandchewingmykolanut#

No comments :

Post a Comment