Wednesday 18 December 2013

Police Parade Wife Of Murdered NPDC Staff, Lover Pastor, Others In Edo


Nineteen suspected criminals including a pastor and wife of one Mr Isonguyo Victor, a Deputy Manager at the Nigeria Petroleum Development (NPDC) Company, who was allegedly murdered penultimate Friday by his wife and her Pastor lover, were paraded yesterday in Benin City by the Edo State Police Command.

Also paraded were kidnappers, child defilers and robbers.

State Commissioner of Police, Foluso Adebanjo, who narrated how Mrs Enebong Victor Isonguyo cleverly planned the murder of her husband with her Pastor lover, Prince Udoka Nkanchukwu, said the suspects confessed to be lovers and plotted the death of the NPDC staff and father of three. 


According to him, “what happened was that the Pastor asked the deceased to meet him somewhere along Sapele road, when the deceased got there, the Pastor stabbed him twice and then burnt the car. The woman gave the husband’s new car to the Pastor and we found the car with the Pastor."

“After killing the man in his vehicle, he set the car ablaze. The Pastor changed the number plate of the new car and put a fake one after he murdered the man”.

Mrs Isonguyo, who denied engaging in adultery with the Pastor, said: “When I did not see my husband I ran to the Pastor because we have known for a very long time. I took my husband’s new car to him to sow as a seed in the church so that my husband will be found. I told him to take it to the church but I didn’t know that he went and changed the number plate."

“I had to ask him to pray harder because I loved my husband and I don’t want anything to happen to him. I did not kill my husband because I loved him”, she cried.

No comments :

Post a Comment