Thursday 19 December 2013

‘I’m retiring man’: Justin Bieber announces that he’s quitting as a singer

 jb 
In an announcement that no doubt caused rivers of teenage girls’ tears to flow across the world, Justin Bieber, the 19-year-old star has revealed he is taking a step back from the music industry when his new album, Journals, is released next week, and it could be permanent.

jb1
The singer, who has caused controversy in recent months for antics including partying underage in nightclubs and spray-painting public property in Australia, said the main issue is that he is no longer attracted to the idea of fame.
Justin Bieber makes sure to please his waiting fans, saying: ‘I’m here solely for my fans and for the music.’

During the radio interview, Justin also hit back at his critics and denied he is becoming increasingly arrogant.
He said: ‘People think I’m arrogant, I’m not, I’ve always been a caring and giving person". ‘I’m 19 I’m gonna make mistakes it’s inevitable.’

Read more: Mail Online

No comments :

Post a Comment