Thursday 19 December 2013

Miley Cyrus: I Get Embarrassed To Take Pictures So I Stick My Tongue Out

The 21 year old pop star Miley Cyrus in an interview with  Barbara Walters on the reporter's "10 Most Fascinating People of 2013" special has revealed the real reason behind her signature pose.
She says she gets embarrassed in photos (camera-shy) and sticks it out because she doesn't know what else to do.

More photos and video link after the cut...


Cyrus told Barbara Walters that she gets embarassed in photos.
In her words, she says; "I'm so embarrassed, because people are taking pictures of me, and I just don't know how to smile, and just be awkward, so I stick my tongue out, because I don't know what else to do, that is actually the truth.


font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 12px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;">"I refuse to Google myself," she said. "The minute I stopped Googling myself, you don't imagine what a happier person I am."   

Cyrus also described her approach to the slew of mixed press after her controversial album and recent predilection for twerking.




No comments :

Post a Comment