Wednesday 26 March 2014

Gratitude

I owe you guys a whole lot. To the faithful readers of this blog who refresh this blog page as many times as possible, i am immensely grateful. 

I woke up this morning to see over 1,000 page views for today. Being so busy since morning, i tried to post and i am seeing an overwhelming number of page views in less than 10 hours (i have not posted a report today and i know you were disappointed in me right?).

I am immensely grateful to you all. The comments keep rolling that i can no longer reply all.

All the same, you made this possible and my gratitude goes to you. Keep helping us grow as we would keep sourcing for more edifying and also entertaining news for you.

Less i forget, i am sorry for not being so consistent lately but i would try to be henceforth. Just be patient with me.

Some have sent me emails requesting for my Twitter account name. Please follow @Spanishamy.

Grateful much! Peace##

No comments :

Post a Comment