Saturday 14 June 2014

“My Husband Turned Me Into An Unused Spare Tyre” – Sexually Starved Woman Laments In Court

Court-2
A Customary Court sitting in the Mapo area of Ibadan dissolved an 8-year-old marriage. The dissolution of the marriage which produced two children was on the grounds of sex starvation where it was heard in Court by one Mrs. Nike Omodiminiyi who said that her husband, David only spent time making love with his first wife and gave her no attention.

While trying to persuade her back to her marriage, Nike who told the court that her husband David turned her to an "unused spare tyre" in their matrimonial home further said:
“He already had a wife before he married me and he’s regularly satisfying her sexually." 
“I can’t endure the loneliness and sexual starvation any longer.“He doesn’t need me; he’s just wasting my time and life”
“Even though I have two children for him, I’ve made up my mind to leave him and move on with my life,”
However, her husband David while responding, denied abandoning her;“I have done all I could to satisfy and pacify her, but she has remained adamant,”

According the court president, Mr. Henry Agbaje, who said he had not option than to end their marriage due to the couple's irreconcilable differences:
"All attempts to pacify Nike not to quit the marriage have failed"
“I hereby put an end to the union between both of you “David shall pay a monthly feeding allowance of N5, 000 for the upkeep of the two children,’’

No comments :

Post a Comment