Monday 7 May 2012

QUESTION!!!!!!!!!


The Lagos State Medical Doctors were on Strike.
A senior Doc was in a hurry to join his colleague in the protest while in the theatre on a patient, so he left Dr. Biggy - his male assistant in charge.
The senior doc came back & asked,
"How did u get on?"
Dr Biggy says,
... "I had 3 Patients. The 1st had a Headache so I give her Paracetamol"
"Good man" says the Senior Doc.
"The 2nd had Indigestion, so I gave her Gaviscon."
"Well done." said the senior Doc.
"The 3rd was a Young gorgeous woman who burst into d room, took off all her clothes & lay down on the table, spreads her legs and shouts,
'Please, please help me, I haven't seen a man in 5 years……...!'"
"Shiiit!!! What did you do?" asks the senior Doc.
Dr Biggy replies,
"I gave her Eyedrops !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!"

No comments :

Post a Comment