Wednesday 30 May 2012

BRILLIANT!!

Aunty Susan was having a
problem with Fego in her class.
Fego said 'M'am, I should be in
SS3, Ï'm smarter than my
sister & she's in the SS3'.
Aunty Susan had heard
enough of Fego's complains &
took him to the Principal's
office.
She explained everything to
the Principal who decided 2
test Fego with some questions
that an SS3 Student should
know.
PRINCIPAL : What's 3+3?
FEGO : 6
PRINCIPAL : 6+6?
FEGO : 12 & so on..
The Principal asked Fego
many questions and he got
them right. The Principal then
asked Aunty Susan to send
Fego to SS3.
She decided to ask some more
questions & the Principal
agreed.
AUNTY SUSAN : What does a
cow have 4 of,that Ï've only 2
of?
FEGO : Legs!
AUNTY SUSAN : What's in ur
pants that u have but I dont
have?
FEGO : Pockets!
AUNTY SUSAN : What starts
with a C & ends with T, is hairy,
oval, delicious & contains thin
whitish liquid?
FEGO : Coconut!
AUNTY SUSAN : What goes in
hard & pink then comes out
soft & sticky?
The principal's eyes open
really wide,but b4 he could
stop the answer, Fego was
taking charge.
FEGO: Bubble Gum
AUNTY SUSAN : You stick ur
poles inside me. U tie me
down 2 get me up, I get wet
b4 u do. What am I?
FEGO : Tent!
The principal was looking
restless.
AUNTY SUSAN : A finger goes
in me. You fiddle with me
when u're bored. The best
man always has me what am
I?
FEGO : Wedding Ring
AUNTY SUSAN : I come in
many sizes. When Ï'm not
well, I drip. When u blow me,u
feel good?
FEGO : Nose
AUNTY SUSAN : I've a stiff
shaft. My tip penetrates,I
come with a quiver!
FEGO : Arrow!
AUNTY SUSAN : What starts wit
'F' & ends with a 'K' & if u dont
get it, u've 2 use ur hand?
FEGO :Fork!
AUNTY SUSAN : Whats it that
all men have,It's longer in
some men than others,the
Pope doesn't use his & a man
gives it 2 his wife after
marriage?
FEGO : Surname
AUNTY SUSAN : What part of
the man has no bone,But has
muscles with a lot of veins like
pumpin & is responsible 4
making love?
FEGO : Heart!
The principal breathed a sigh
of relief and told AUNTY
SUSAN : 'Send the boy to the
University, I got the last 10
questions wrong myself!..

No comments :

Post a Comment