Friday 8 June 2012

LITTLE JOKE TO CALM UR NERVES!!

A beautiful
and well groomed girl once informed
her dad that her boyfriend would like
to come see him for her hand! On the
said day, the guy arrived home
chewing gum! The dad was enraged
and challenged him "Isn't it a sign of
disrespect?" He fumed, "no daddy, it's
just that I drank a bit," the guy
replied! "So you drink also?" The
father queried? "Yes when I go
clubbing!" He said! "So you club also?
How long have you been clubbing?"
The distraught father asked, "since I
came out of prison," he replied
quietly! "So you were once in prison?"
the worried father asked "why were
you in prison?" He added, "Since I
killed someone," the guy replied,
"Why did you kill someone," the
father asked. And the guy said
"because he didn't want me to marry
his daughter".And the father said:
"You have my blessing good boy!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment