Thursday 19 April 2012

HOW FUNNY RICH HOMES COULD BE..

Rich people no go kill me o. I went with a friend to visit a very rich family. The maid approached me and..... see me see trouble oooo.

Question: What would you like to have? fruit juice, soda, tea, chocolate, cappuccino, frapuccino or coffee?
Answer: Tea please.
Question: Ceylon tea, Indian tea, herbal tea, bush tea, honey bush tea, iced tea or green tea?
Answer: Ceylon tea please.
Question: How would you like it? black or white?
Answer: White
Question: Milk or fresh cream?
Answer: With milk.
Question: Goat milk or Cow milk?
Answer: With cow milk please.
Question: Freezeland cow or Afrikaner cow?
Answer: Umm. I think i would just take the freezeland cow.
Question: Would you like it with sweetener, sugar or honey?
Answer: With sugar.
Question: Bee sugar or cane sugar?
Answer: Cane sugar.
Question:White, brown or yellow sugar?
Answer: Oya, forget about the tea. Just give me a glass of water instead.
Question: Mineral water, tap water or distilled water?
Answer: Mineral water.
Question: Flavored or non-flavored?
Answer: Mtscheeew. Infact, give me an empty glass.
Question: Tumbler, wine glass, goblet, champagne flute or beer mug?
Answer: Abeg, i think i'll just swallow my saliva!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which kin wahala be dis?
I'v actually lost more strength in questions and answers than d way i came... mtscheeeeeeeeew!!!!!!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment