Wednesday 15 May 2013

HE MAKES ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL IN HIS OWN TIME!! THAT'S GOD!!

He Makes Everything Beautiful In His TIME
Sometimes, you have to be HUNGRY for change to come.

Break Time, Lunch Time.

I was hungry, so I went to the cafeteria. I had two (2) raps of pounded yam with Afang soup garnished with okporoko, dry fish and goat meat. It was very tasty, so I ate to my fill. I returned to the office and found a packaged food (Fried rice and Chicken) on my desk. The MD had bought lunch for the staff. The food didn’t look interesting, so I gave it to the MD’s driver. Perhaps it would have made much difference to me if it came before I went to the cafeteria. Five minutes later, the driver came to my office and filled my head with thanks and praise, cos he was very hungry and the MD didn’t make any order for him.

Then, I thought to myself, what I took common, is what someone else appreciated.

Deuteronomy 8;2-3.
Remember all the way which the Lord thy God led thee through the wilderness for forty years….. and he humbled thee and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know….

Jehovah took the Israelites through the wilderness and caused them to hunger, so when he gave them manna, they didn’t take it common, but appreciated it. Perhaps they would have taken it common if they weren’t hungry.

The point is this
That you’re hungry and dissatisfied with a situation is a good sign that God is about to do a new thing. He just wants you to be hungry for it and be expectant; so that you’ll appreciate the provision he’ll make and not take it common (for the expectation of the righteous shall not be cut short).

You’ve probably looked at yourself and realised you’re supposed to be operating at a higher level, and that people you started with have done far. There’s nothing wrong with your feeling (But remember, we’re not competing with anyone. Competing with someone would only limit your destiny in life). God is about to do a new thing. We live in a revolving world and we serve a God that makes things happen within seconds. He’ll cause you to overcome and take charge.



I believe!!

No comments :

Post a Comment