Friday 24 August 2012

A HEART TOUCHING STORY...EYE OPENING ONE.


This is a powerful
message in our modern society.

We seemed to have lost our
bearing & our sense of
direction.

**Story of Appreciation**

One young
academically excellent person
went to
apply for a managerial position
in a big company. He passed the
first interview; the director did the last
interview, made the last
decision. The director
discovered from the CV that the
youth's
academic achievements were excellent all the way,
from the secondary school until
the postgraduate
research, Never had a year
when he did not score. The
director asked, "Did you obtain any
scholarships in school?"
the youth answered "none".
The director asked,
" Was it your father who paid
for your school fees?" The youth answered,
"My father passed away when I
was one year old, it
was my mother who paid for
my school fees. The director
asked, " Where did your mother
work?"
The youth answered,
"My mother worked as clothes
cleaner.
The director requested the youth to show his hands.
The youth showed a pair of
hands that were smooth and
perfect. The director asked,
”Have you ever helped your
mother wash the clothes before?"
The youth answered,
"Never, my mother always
wanted me to study and
read more books. Furthermore,
my mother can wash clothes faster
than me. The director said,
"I have a request. When you go
back today, go and
clean your mother's hands, and
then see me tomorrow morning.* The youth
felt that his chance of landing
the job was
high. When he went back, he
happily requested his
mother to let him clean her hands. His mother felt
strange, happy but with mixed
feelings, she showed
her hands to the kid. The youth
cleaned his mother's hands
slowly. His tear fell as he did that. It was
the first time he noticed
that his mother's hands were so
wrinkled, and there
were so many bruises in her
hands. Some bruises were so painful that his mother
shivered when they
were cleaned with water. This
was the first time the youth
realized that it was
this pair of hands that washed the clothes every day
to enable him to pay the school
fee. The bruises in
the mother's hands were the
price that the mother
had to pay for his graduation, academic excellence
and his future. After finishing
the cleaning of his mother's
hands,
the youth quietly washed all
the remaining clothes for his mother. That night,
mother and son talked for a
very long
time. Next morning, the youth
went to the director's office.
The Director noticed the tears in the youth's eyes,
asked:
" Can you tell me what have
you done and learned
yesterday in your house?" The
youth answered, " I cleaned my mother's hand,
and also finished
cleaning all the remaining
clothes' The Director asked,
" please tell me your feelings."
The youth said, Number 1, I know now what is
appreciation. Without my
mother, there would not the
successful me today. Number 2,
by working together and
helping my mother, only I now realize how difficult and
tough it is to get
something done. Number 3,
I have come to appreciate the
importance and value
of family relationship. The director said,
" This is what I am looking for
to be my manager. I
want to recruit a person who
can appreciate the help
of others, a person who knows the sufferings of
others to get things done, and a
person who would
not put money as his only goal
in life. You are hired. Later on,
this young person worked very hard, and
received the respect of his
subordinates. Every
employee worked diligently
and as a team. The
company's performance improved tremendously. A
child, who has been protected
and habitually
given whatever he wanted,
would develop
"entitlement mentality" and would always put
himself first. He would be
ignorant of his parent's
efforts. When he starts work,
he assumes that every person
must listen to him, and when he becomes a manager,
he would never know the
sufferings of his
employees and would always
blame others. For this kind of
people, who may be good academically, may be successful
for a while, but
eventually would not feel sense
of achievement. He will
grumble and be full of hatred
and fight for more. If we are this kind of
protective parents, are
we really showing love or are
we destroying the kid
instead?* You can let your kid
live in a big house, give him a Driver & Car for going around,
Eat a Good Meal, learn
Piano, Watch a Big Screen TV.
But when you are
Cutting Grass, please let them
experience it. After a Meal, let them Wash their Plates
and Bowls together
with their Brothers and Sisters.
Tell them to Travel in Public Bus,
It is not because you do not
have Money for Car or to hire a Maid, but it is
because you want to
Love them in a right way. You
want them to
understand, no matter how rich
their parents are, one day their hair will Grow
Grey, same as the Mother
of that young person. The most
important thing is your kid
learns how to appreciate the
effort and experience the difficulty and
learns the ability to
work with others to get things
done.


1 comment :

  1. Spell to fix your broken marriage or relationship problem or after a divorce or Breakup,I was recently scam by two of them, until one faithful day i meet a man called Dr Oselumen who help me to get back to the father of my kid after we have been separated for two years,I only pay for the items required for the spell and he cast the spell for me within 24hours my ex husband called me and beg me to forgive him for everything until the end of the world he will never leave me again we are together.if you need a real and quick love spell or you are passing through pregnancy problem Dr Oselumen is the answer, Pleas e if any body needs. LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY,PREGNANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL,STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL AND MANY MORE YOU MAY NEED. Email him now for your own help. via email droselumen@gmail. com add him on whatsapp line or call +2348054265852. 

    ReplyDelete